Whether you are an artist or not we all begin painting or print art as someone who found painting very attractive or pick it as a hobby to kill some time mostly. But little does one knows that this hobby would ask for a whole next level of patience and skills to become extraordinarily talented at it.
I mean we do see people starting as an average artists and with time some mind-blowing paintings in Dubai and artistic talents that no one has ever guessed were in them all along.
TIPS AND TRICKS WITH WHICH YOU CAN ALSO BECOME A PAINTING ARTIST:
DO NOT FORGET TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT PAINT:
As someone who just picked the hobby of painting or has no basic knowledge regarding the art of painting, it could get very overwhelming and too much to learn for you at the beginning. However, if you consider learning the basics of paints and learn which paint is used for which jobs it can impactfully decode all the complicated information regarding the art of painting and its digital printing.
LET’S LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EACH TYPE OF PAINT:
There is a total of 11 types of paints that are used in the art of painting all around the globe. But we are only going to discuss the most widely known type of paint here:
- Thick in consistency
- Difficult to handle
- Rich in color/ very pigmented
- Used to create texture
- Most famous among the fellow types of paints
- Takes very long to dry completely
- Oldest form of paint used for centuries.
- Does not turn yellow or crack like oil paint
- Water resistant like oil paint when dried properly and completely
- Water soluble, which means that mistakes could be reversed using water
- Also, very pigmented
- Water-based pigments
- It can be layered when each layer is dried
- Can be used on any medium including wood, fabric, leather, etc.
- Chalk-based pigments
- It can be layered too as the previous layer dries
- Being water soluble it can also be used in combination with watercolor
- To save/ seal the final look the painting needs to be varnished
- When used in combination with acrylic paints to make it completely water resistant.
- Chalk-based pigments
- Dries quickly
- Oil pastels are waxy in consistency
- Water soluble pastels are also available
- The final painting needs to be sealed in a glass frame to avoid the lifting of pigment.
With these explained points regarding famous paint types, you can easily find and choose the type of paint ideal for your paintings in Dubai.
CRUCIAL PAINTING SUPPLIES:
Now that you have picked the paint you are going to be working with let’s quickly make a checklist of necessary supplies you need to start working on your painting project right away.
- The right set of Brushes
- Paint markers
With all the necessary supplies and paints however you are all set to begin painting but what about the inspiration? As a beginner do not sweat over what to draw start simple and take maybe a palm tree as an inspiration and draw it. Make sure whatever print art you paint; you are enjoying every second of it.